Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rainy Day

Well, the weather guys were a little off today. I was expecting sun again, but it's been gray and rainy all day. Which is really OK, because I overdid it in the yard yesterday and have numerous small aches and pains today.

So today I sorted through some fabrics and magazines in my sewing room. I am trying to decide what to introduce next to my Etsy shop. I'd like to list a new item or two tomorrow if possible. I got zippers in the mail today from www.zipperstop.com, so I can complete a couple of small zipper pouches that were waiting for the right color zipper. I'm also waiting for a couple of items I purchased last weekend on Etsy. I love Etsy! But I think I'm spending too much time browsing--I just love looking at all the great stuff. It's like having a really great arts and crafts show that is open 24/7. I love going to shows, but they are mostly in the summer.

Anyway, I didn't take any new photos today. But here is one of an item in my Etsy shop. I really like this cherry fabric. The lining is a bright lime green with tone on tone stripes and little black circles. It really stands out against the black. I've been carrying a purse like this one (in different fabric) since February and I really like this style. The strap is long enough to wear across the body which I like because I always find my bag sliding down my arm which is awkward when shopping... I like both hands free.

Well, enough for today. I'll put new photos up when I have something new to photograph. Hopefully tomorrow...

Wendy

No comments: