Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy days

Well, I've not posted lately. I've not completed anything photo- or blog-worthy. I've been working on prototypes for things I hope to have in my Etsy shop soon. I've got a custom order I'm still awaiting all the fabrics to get started. I've been trying to catch up on some housework and yardwork, too. The weather has moderated a bit, but it is still warmer and drier than it ought to be. It rained today, so maybe the weeds will come out of the ground a little easier tomorrow. So much to do, so little time.

My oldest heads off to Washington, DC for the 8th grade trip next week. That is a source of anxiety for me. Such a large group of kids, such a busy city. We've taken the children to DC a couple of times and visited many of the monuments and museums, so at least there will be a little familiarity with the environment. The school tells me they've never lost anyone, yet. I guess this is supposed to make me feel better.

My little quilt has apparently not reached its destination yet. I do hope it eventually gets there. I would be very sad if it went to some package limbo, never to be seen again.

No comments: