Sunday, February 3, 2008

I fixed it!

I finally did it! I spent some time this weekend on the internet figuring out how to fix my blog header which had mysteriously gone wonky. I also discovered how to put a slideshow on here. I chose last summer's vacation in Maine. Looking through those photos again reminded me that I would like to use a few for quilt inspiration. The landscapes up there were breathtaking.

I've also been catching up on some magazine reading as my sore arm is not letting me do much sewing. I just received the current issue of American Patchwork & Quilting, their 15th Anniversary issue. I had no idea it had been so long! Time really does fly!! I've been a subscriber since the beginning. I've got every issue, in a box in my sewing room. Most of them have several sticky notes on projects I'd like to do someday. I'd better get busy!

2 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

?????? absolutely loves her 4 Seasons Winter Swap Quilt. Fabulous, looks so cool in this hot weather. So expertly pieced and quilted, thankyou thankyou thankyou so much. I will update my blog with pictures later today, but I just had to thank you instantly. Postie has just been it is 4.15. pm here in Australia.
Sorry you missed the Aus. Open.
thanks again, will watch your blog with interest.

Wendy said...

So very glad it arrived safely and that you like it! It got there faster than I thought it might.

Happy Quilting!!