Sunday, November 18, 2007

Shop Update



I finally made a couple of these little patchwork zipper pouches to put in my Etsy shop. I've been thinking about them for awhile and finally sat down today to make them. I'm planning more, as I have more fabric squares that I think will make cute little pouches. I'd like to make some bigger ones, too. They'll be great gift ideas, especially for those last minute ones that just seem to pop up. Even better if you put a gift card inside.... My shop is here.

Last week was a busy week. I can finally cross my SIL's kitchen window treatments off the to do list. They turned out quite nice; she was very happy with them.

This coming week will be absolutely crazy. My son has a food allergy challenge tomorrow am. My daughter has an appointment for braces removal on Tuesday am. And Wednesday am, they have to go the the eye doctor for a check-up. In the future, I really need to plan these appointments out more. Then Thursday is Thanksgiving, of course. And Friday, we head out of town for a few days. I don't think my sewing machine will be running much this week.

I doubt I'll have the opportunity to post again before Thursday, so have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: