Monday, December 31, 2007

...And a Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I've been a very bad blogger, not keeping up at all with my blog posting or reading. I find the holidays so very busy, probably because I think I can do more than I should and I'll admit to being a bit disorganized. (Does that sound like something to address in a resolution?) I spent the last days before Christmas feverishly finishing gifts, cleaning, wrapping, cooking, decorating, shopping, etc. So much so that I found it hard to relax and enjoy. Well, it's over. A few more days of the Christmas holiday with my husband and children home and then things can get back to normal, or so I hope.

I have a long list of things to do in the new year. At the top of the list is my Winter Doll Quilt for the Four Seasons Swap. I have an idea and have actually looked through my stash for fabrics. I hoped to make it entirely from my stash, but don't have everything I need. After that, I have to spend some serious sewing time making some new things to stock my Etsy shops. I would love to be successful on Etsy, but know that I need to become much more dedicated to do so.

May your New Year bring you joy and happiness!

No comments: