Saturday, November 29, 2008

Doll Quilt, Washed & Ready to Go!

Well, it's been awhile since my last post. I've been very busy!! My house has had two birthdays and a big Thanksgiving dinner. I try to fit in a little sewing when I can, but for the rest of the year it will be very little sewing time.

This is my contribution to the Doll Quilt Swap V. I really like how this quilt turned out. The blue and red Kaffe squares work so well together and the black accents really set of the colors. On the work table, the quilt just glowed. I was a little sad to send it off, but I did. I think my partner will like it. I snooped around a bit on Flickr; looking at her favorites and her blog. I think she will like the colors and style. I hope so anyway.

Tomorrow I have to embroider all the logos on the shirts for the Lego League shirts. I want to have them finished by the Monday night meeting so I can cross another job off my list. Somedays, the list just seems to grow faster than I can go to keep up with it.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Thanks, Wendy, I love it!!! Your 'snooping around' produced great results--this little doll quilt is just perfect! I am really lucky to receive a piece of your incredible work. Thank you VERY much...Marilyn:)

Helen said...

This one was stunning Wendy! One of my favourites! Lovvely work. Thanks for being a great swapee too. :)