Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summertime!


Well, I'm back from vacation. We went to Acadia National Park in Maine. I have never been to a more beautiful place. Absolutely breath-taking! We hiked and drove around the park, and wandered through all the little towns and harbors. We were there just before peak season, so the crowds weren't there yet. We went whale watching and saw 2 whales. That was amazing! Such enormous creatures! And best of all, it was still spring there! So I got to enjoy wildflowers, rhododendrons, azaleas, lupines and other spring flowers all blooming abundantly. That was an unexpected and lovely surprise. I took many, many photos. Here are a few.



Well, now that vacation is over, it is time for me to get busy and get some new things in my Etsy shop. I haven't listed anything new for awhile, but I have some ideas for some new things. I just have to figure out when I'm going to sew. My kids are keeping me very busy running them to swim practices.

I also got my partner's name for the Doll Quilt Swap. I designed a little quilt today, so now I can get busy and put it together. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

That's all for now!

Wendy

No comments: