Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Four Seasons Swap Quilt hangin' out in the magnolia tree

Well, it's finally finished! It's been almost done for more than a week, just waiting for me to sit down and put the final stitches in. I always forget how busy this time of year is! I'll be mailing this one off on it's long journey tomorrow. I hate to see this one go, but it was lots of fun to make. I've got the Doll Quilt Swap III quilt all pieced; it needs a border. Then quilting, binding, etc. I'll get a photo of that one up as soon as the border is on.

I haven't posted since the quilt show in Chicago. I enjoyed the day there very much. So many lovely quilts... lots of inspiration there. How I wish my machine quilting skills were better! I did buy some fabric, not too much though and only a couple of patterns. I find I like to design my own quilts these days.

Happy quilting!

3 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

love the quilt pity it isn't winging its way to Australia lol

Homemade by Margy said...

But it did made it´s way to Belgium. Wendy, it is gorgeous, everybody I showed it to loves it, and me offcourse at well. i will find this little quilt q nice little place in my home. Thank you very much.

fi said...

what a cute quilt, love the colours!