Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy Days...

Well, it's Monday and today was the first weekday this summer that my kids didn't have to be at swim practice! So we slept in a bit, then got up and got to work. I did a little cleaning, a little laundry and thought alot about what I'll be making to put in my Etsy shop next. Before I can do that though, I have some window treatments to make for my sister-in-law, and my sister. But then my little shop needs some serious creative effort. I understand things can be slow in the summer, and I haven't put any effort there for awhile, so my lack of sales is not a surprise. But, I really want to turn things around in the fall so time to plan!!

I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my swap quilt. I mailed mine off to Florida last Wednesday, so it should arrive there soon - if not already. But the mail lady came today with no packages, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow. I can't wait to see it. The anticipation is killing me!!!!

So tomorrow morning, its back to swim practice then home to sew!

Bye for now!

Wendy

No comments: