Wednesday, August 8, 2007

August Already?

It can't be. Summer always flies by so quickly. A few more weeks and my kids will be off to school again. I know some districts have already started. Unbelievable! I never like to see them go back to school, but then I can get back on a schedule that allows time to sew.

We have been having a horrible heatwave this week. The forecast calls for one more hideously hot day, then just regular hot days after that. We've either been at the pool (up to our necks in the water), or hiding out somewhere with A/C. The A/C at home can't keep the second floor cool enough and that's where I have my studio. It's been too stuffy to spend much time up there lately. Hopefully it will cool down a bit soon.

I've been thinking alot lately about what items I'd like to make for my Etsy shop in the fall. I've got some ideas, but need some creative time to play with them. I have lots of fabrics to play with, and a few new ones on the way! And I have a few quilt ideas in mind, too. It seems I never lack for things to do, just time to do them....

Until next time,

Wendy

1 comment:

Jenn Maruska said...

I agree - I was just sketching in my idea book last night and when I got done I thought "When am I going to have time to make this stuff?!?"

Can't wait to see your fall ideas!

: )