Thursday, September 13, 2007

Time Flies...

When you have too much to do! I'm slowly adjusting to having the kids back in school. I've been trying to get organized so I can decide what to do first. It's just another form of procrastination. But I have been busy, doing a little of this, a little of that. My swap quilt is coming along nicely--I've been working on the needleturn applique border while sitting in the car at swim or soccer practice. This evening will be an applique-fest for me. I need to get done so I can move on to quilting and binding. The deadline is starting to loom!

I've joined a bowling league, temporarily. A friend broke her foot and needed a long-term sub, so I'm in for at least a month or so. It's fun and it's a regular morning out. I've been trying to do my errands on the same day so I can concentrate on projects at home the other 4 days.

My Blythe dolly arrived! I've been looking at clothes patterns for her - she can wear Skipper-sized clothes, and made a couple of "muslins." They're lots of fun to make and very small so they go together quickly. I'm thinking of adding a section for them in my Etsy shop. I've certainly got lots of fabric bits and pieces. I've always loved making doll clothes. I can remember dressing my Barbies in Kleenex and toilet paper when I was a child.

Well, it's about time to get all my little people upstairs so I can have some applique quiet time.

Until next time -- hopefully some pictures then!

Wendy

No comments: