Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Almost a Quilt!



I'm still playing with the final arrangement of these little blocks for my spring swap quilt. But I did make some progress this week when I wasn't sure I would have time. These little blocks went together fairly quickly and soon they will be sewn together. I'm still on track to finish by April 15! Yay!

The closet cleaning is about completed. Now I have a mess on the first floor of the house until I can sort and remove all the unwanted things. A neighborhood garage sale is planned for May, so I might see if I can turn some of the toys into a little cash but I think the clothes will all be donated next week. Except for the dresses I made my daughter -- I just can't part with those.

Thanks to everyone who has left a comment on one of my posts lately. I was trying today to respond to people, but there seems to be something wrong with my ability to send email. So, I will try again another day!

Have a great weekend! Happy sewing!!

2 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

I like very much. Love the green background.

susan said...

your blocks look so gorgeous!!