Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time Flies!!!

Oh my goodness! Ten days since my last post and not much to show for it! I have been busy, with Easter and some house cleaning and cooking that needed to be done. A belated Happy Easter and First Day of Spring to everyone!



My kiddos are off school this week, so we are having the Great Closet Purge of 2008. I cannot believe the quantity of outgrown clothes, toys and other things in the closets and drawers. I knew it was getting bad when I couldn't find room to put things away, but the piles in my living and dining rooms are growing at an alarming rate! We have a small pile to pack up and store and a much bigger one for garage sale/donate. There's a new IKEA store just down the highway a bit, can't wait to run down there to get some new organizing stuff!

Anyway, I have been working on my little spring Four Seasons Swap Quilt. I finally decided on a design and I have been making lots of little QSTs and HSTs.

I've got some paper piecing to do, then I can get the center part together. I think I'm going to have to use some partial seams to get it together, never done that before! And I just signed up for another swap. The first Doll Quilt Swap that I participated in is having Round 3, so I'm in for that one, too. That one is due 4 weeks after I get my partner's name. Better get busy!!

1 comment:

PossumGirl said...

I love these colours. Looking forward to watching it unfold.