Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mission: Accomplished!

Yay! Today was a very good day! I set out to sew, and sew I did. I finished a very cute shoulder sling purse in a darling cherry print on black. I finished another zipper pouch/cosmetic bag with flowers and bees on it. I also cut out some other things to sew on when I get a chance. While my daughter was at swim practice, I spent an hour editing photos. And this evening, I finally updated my Etsy shop with several of my new items. I'm not entirely happy with my photos...I'll have to look into why they look fuzzy-they look fine until they get to Etsy- and try something else. I have been learning all sorts of things about websites and html and all that other stuff that goes with the territory. I would never have thought it likely a year ago...


Anyway... here is a photo; just a sample of what I did on Etsy today. Don't forget to check out my shop.

Now I am going to put my laptop to bed and get some rest myself so I can get up tomorrow and do it all again! Hurray for Friday!

Wendy

No comments: