Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tiny Treasures


You never know what a day is going to bring. I was just going to water my pansies when an unexpected flash of blue made me look closer at a bush I walk by daily. I found a robin's nest with 3 beautiful, perfect little eggs. What a nice surprise! I'm a little concerned about mama robin's choice of a nesting place. It is very close to the ground...I'll have to keep an eye on the nest.
I'm having a very pleasant day. I worked in my sewing room early and posted 2 new items on Etsy. My dupioni silk zipper pouch turned out very elegant, in my opinion, and very close in color to the little robin's eggs I found. I got my daisy bag listed today as well. I've listed several things lately; people are looking but no sales...maybe soon....Anyway, I also dug up a place in the yard to move some iris that have outgrown their old place. And now, I am writing in my blog and listening to music...Joshua Radin. I like his sound, very peaceful. And my sewing room smells wonderful. I got Pink Lemonade tarts from www.WoodcraftsandCandles.etsy.com. I highly recommend her shop. The tarts smell great, and I only set one out on a shelf. I think I'll have to try some other scents, too, but now I am enjoying this lovely, lemony one.
It is about time to start dinner, so I'll end this now.
'Til next time...
Wendy

No comments: