Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Snow Day!!

We had a winter storm last night and today, got some snow, got some ice. Kids got a snow day. I guess I did, too. My productivity suffers when I have people home. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a regular school day for them, work day for me. The roads aren't bad now, but they'll probably freeze up over night.

I keep checking the mailbox for my Swap Quilt. So far, it hasn't come. I'm so eager to see it. I hope it comes soon. Margaret is organizing another swap, a round robin this time. I think I'll have to pass on that one. I really want to do the Spring installment of the Four Seasons Swap and I need to focus on some projects I've got to finish and my Etsy store. So I'd better not put anything else on my list just now. But it does look like fun...maybe next time.

And I found out yesterday that I'm needed back on the bowling league to finish out the year. One of the ladies hurt her shoulder so I'm taking her place. It is fun; I can't say I ever thought I'd join a bowling league, but it's nice to get out and be with the other ladies. I thought I'd like to find a quilting group but I haven't had much luck there.

Bye for now!!

No comments: