Saturday, February 2, 2008

Groundhog Day

I hear the groundhog saw his shadow today. This falls under the category of "Bad News" for me. I've had enough of winter already and now if the groundhog is correct, we're in for another six weeks of it. Let's hope he really has no prediction ability where spring is concerned.

Speaking of "falls", I had a nasty one on an icy spot yesterday. I landed hard on my left side and today my right side is hurting in sympathy. I feel rather out of whack and I've got the beginnings of a colorful bruise. Motrin helps a little. I'm just happy I didn't hit my head, or cut a gash somewhere. Time will heal all, I'm sure.

I noticed when I logged on that my last post was my 50th. I should do something to commemorate it, I suppose. But I have no brilliant ideas at the moment. Maybe by the time I have my 100th post, I'll have something in mind. Maybe I'll make a little quilt or something to give away to a lucky reader.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I feel more productive. I really need to get busy on some new things for Etsy. I posted a few new items last week. I really like the heart fabric; I thought someone might like it for Valentine's Day.


Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: