Friday, February 8, 2008

Another week...

Another week done and not much to show for it. I've been working on a couple of new handbags for my Etsy store. I don't use commercial patterns for them, and it sometimes takes a couple of tries before I'm satisfied with my design. But I've got one that's getting close, so hopefully I'll have pictures next week and a finished product to list.

Later today, I'll be looking through my pile of handwork awaiting attention. We are going on a car trip tomorrow and I need to decide which project to take along. I really need to finish some of them up but I seem to only add to the pile. Most likely, I'll take my hexagons. I really want to finish that one.

I've made tentative plans to attend the Chicago quilt show in April. I've promised myself that I'll finish a few of my WIPs before I go so I can shop with a clear conscience. I don't enjoy shopping much when I feel guilty about it.

Back to the sewing room! Have a great weekend!

No comments: