Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May Day


Today is an absolutely beautiful day. The sky is a lovely blue and it is very warm. Yesterday, I worked in the garden and made a small dent in my very long list of things to do. I need to go back out there today, but first I thought I'd update my blog.


I grabbed a new treasury list on Etsy today. This one is all about robins, a tribute to my little nest in the front yard. I check on it daily. Everything seems OK. I just hope the neighborhood cats don't find it. Anyway, the link to the treasury is here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php?id=1178046934467U101298 It's only there until Thursday morning.


I tried to walk my little schnauzer today. She had other ideas. It is a little hot and she decided she would rather sit in the shade. So after stopping at every shady spot on the street, I abandoned the walk idea. I guess maybe we'll have to work up to a nice long walk.


I need to come up with some new Etsy ideas. My little store is getting a little attention, but sales are very slow. So, I think I need to introduce a little variety. I've got a couple of ideas, but I need to spend a little more time thinking about them. Maybe tomorrow I'll play with some fabric. But today, I'm going to garden. It seems like a perfect way to spend May Day.


Off to find a sun hat!


Wendy

No comments: