Thursday, May 17, 2007

I really meant to...

Post something new today. But I keep getting sidetracked. And this whole end-of-the-school year thing is wearing me out. I think the evening activities are just about over. Maybe just a couple left and then school's out! I haven't yet thought about how I'm going to work crafting/sewing time into my summer schedule. Hmm...I'll leave that for later.

I did some sewing this week. A dress for my daughter. But the style was less than flattering, so we went with store bought this time. I used a darling fabric, so I'll invest some time trying to redeem the dress. I think some shaping will save it, it sort of just hangs from her shoulders. It was meant to be a simple shift style, but it just isn't a good look. Probably needs a zipper, too...UGH!

I completed my first custom order for Etsy. It was lots of fun; hopefully more orders will come eventually. It was nice to make something that I knew had a home already. Thanks to Kim!

Well it is rather late and tomorrow looks like a busy day, so I'll sign off.

Wendy

No comments: