Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blue Moon

I heard we're having a blue moon tonight. Seems like that should mean something really special or unusual should happen, but it is a very ordinary sort of day; and week for that matter. Of course, having a holiday on Monday always makes the week seem a little strange, I keep forgetting what day it is. But the kids still have school and tonight they had swim practice in the outdoor pool. So summer is almost here. And yes, my son did need a cast for his broken wrist, but that waterproof stuff is great!

My dog, Callie, had a haircut today! She doesn't care much for the process and turns her head at inopportune moments but she was very good today and her haircut looks pretty good. The eyebrows look a little off...but otherwise pretty good.


I also have a picture of my baby robins. Two of the three eggs hatched. They have disappeared from the nest since I took the photo and I haven't seen them around the yard. I have seen a couple of cats prowling around...I really hope the babies are safe somewhere.


I really need to sew. I've been working on some clothing for my daughter and me for our upcoming vacation. But, poor Etsy has been a bit neglected by me. My store really needs some new stuff. Maybe tomorrow; it looks like it will be too hot to work in the yard.

Wendy

No comments: