Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Unfaithful Blogger

Well, it's been awhile since I've added any updates to my blog. May is an incredibly busy month! I somehow always forget that. The last month of the school year and every activity in which my children have participated is having some sort of awards thing, concert, party or somesuch. So, my sewing time has been limited and I have not blogged.

I have been trying to keep up with Etsy; following my store and the forums. I did have a Treasury over the weekend, which is always fun to do. I am worrying a bit over the new postal rates due to take effect next week. I've been reading the USPS website and it's very confusing...

I did do some sewing late last week and over the weekend. I made a couple of tote style bags that I'm testing out. They're pretty cute, but more on those later. I think I have to figure out the shipping stuff first. I'll try to update Etsy later this week.

It's late and my little dog is sleepy,

Wendy

No comments: