Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday, Monday

I know my titles aren't very original. I'll try to work on that. I'm up late; just got a Treasury on Etsy and I think I've finally figured out how to put an image of the whole thing in my blog. Let's see if it works...




Yay! I love figuring things out! I also made it a link to Etsy; click on it and you'll go to the Treasury at Etsy! I'm very happy with how this Treasury list turned out. Sometimes the items just come together and look really good.


More tomorrow, I hope...


Wendy



1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

I like your title, it brings back good memories of younger days and I love the roundness of your treasury. So glad you're thinking about getting a mini twin of your Callie - I think her little felted creations are so realistic, they are like mini mes