Sunday, October 28, 2007

Busy Weekend!

Wow! What a busy weekend! I've been working on my children's Halloween costumes -- a Renaissance princess and a banana. The Renaissance princess is from a published pattern, so other than requiring major alterations for fit, that was pretty easy. Still needs hems and trim attached. The banana is another story. I'm using yellow felt and of course, there is no pattern. It's testing my creativity a bit. I'm hoping it will be wearable by Tuesday night...

My daughter came home from DC in one piece, and all of her things seem to have survived the trip as well. It rained alot, but they seem to have had a good trip.

I finally managed to list some Blythe dresses in my Etsy shop. I made and listed six, four have sold already! I'm delighted by this. They were very fun to make so I will be making more this week (after the costumes). I also have plans for some new handbags and tote bags, and other assorted items. I've got a couple of custom orders in the works, one through Etsy and the others are local. So it looks like I'm going to be a busy girl! I can't believe how close Christmas is! I really need to improve my time management skills. The days just fly by!

Back to the big yellow thing that will be a banana...(the power of positive thinking)

No comments: