Monday, October 1, 2007

Focus!

I've realized that I've been neglecting my little Etsy shop. This isn't a new realization. Rather, it's been there; I've just been ignoring it. So, I am going to try to focus on Etsy this week and make a few new items for my shop. Heaven knows, I've plenty of ideas, fabric and supplies to get started. Some of the fabric needs prewashing, so I've sorted and trimmed some to get ready for a trip through the washing machine. I use my pinking blade rotary cutter to minimize fraying; it really helps. It is not fun to pull a tangled mass of fabric from the dryer. Now if the fabric stores would start cutting with a pinking blade...
So for the rest of today, I'll be spending some quality time at the cutting mat and ironing board (Oh Joy!) so I can get an early start on a couple of projects tomorrow.

I also spent a little time on Flickr looking at some of the finished Fall Four Seasons Swap Quilts. There are some amazing ones! Go check them out here. More should be posted every day since the deadline is past. Can't wait to see what the mailman brings me!

No comments: