Tuesday, October 23, 2007

She's Off!

My daughter is on a bus headed for Washington, DC. She'll return late Friday. Hopefully it will be an incident-free trip that will be a memorable 8th grade experience for her. I'll just be glad when it is over.

I heard from Anne B., my swap partner in the Four Seasons Quilt Swap. My little quilt finally arrived at her home in England. Yay! It was in the postal system so long I feared it might never find its way out. But it arrived safely and she likes it! So, that's a happy ending for that project!

Now, which projects to work on to keep me busy and not thinking about Washington, DC for the rest of the week...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy - tried to reply to your email but you're on no-reply so it bounced back - just wanted to say thanks again - you must have researched me very carefully as the quilt is exactly the sort of thing I love and I'm so delighted with it - thanks for the extra little surprises too - you are very kind